Ver Mensaje Individual
Antiguo 09-02-2020
Moderador

Casimiro Notevi Tiene un aura espectacularCasimiro Notevi Tiene un aura espectacular
Nadie sabe lo que ocurrirá dentro de unos años.
Pero, ¿cuántos años llevas escuchando que Delphi está obsoleto y que nadie lo usa? yo lo oigo desde hace 20 años por lo menos, y ahí sigue.

Antes compilaba para win32, y ahora compila para win32, win64, android, ios, linux, etc.
Sigue usándose y mucho, no es un "lenguaje de moda" popular, es una realidad sólida.

Pero si hay que buscarle un "fallo", para mí es que me parece algo caro. Aunque con la nueva versión Community han dado un paso grande para la popularización.

Y, bueno, eso de que no se use:

https://jonlennartaasenden.wordpress...e-with-delphi/
So if you are new to object pascal, introduced by Smart Mobile Studio, Delphi or FreePascal, then I hope this list will at least give you a taste of what our language can do. You will find highly versatile, friendly, advanced, scalable and productive language which grows with you. No matter how good you get at programming, object pascal will never leave you lacking in features. Well, here is the list of the titles I know:Anti spyware and system toolsFile and diskAuthoring and helpDatabaseMultimedia, print and webNetworkingScientific
  • Altium Designer Board
  • Orca Flex, design and analysis of offshore marine systems
  • SOFIA, Nasa software project
  • Orca Lay, planning and optimization of pipeline and umbilical lay procedures
  • Orca Bend, design tool for efficient optimization of elastomeric bend stiffeners
  • Diptrace, Schematic capture software
Misc titlesProgramming languages and IDE’sCommercial gamingEmulators
  • nesTen, Nintendo emulator written in Delphi
  • winNes, Nintendo emulator written in Delphi
  • ulTee, Another Nintendo emulator also written in Delphi
  • DSP, Arcade emulator written in Delphi
  • Dolphin, Nintendo Gamecube and WII emulator written in Delphi
  • DxBx, XBox emulator written in Delphi
Responder Con Cita