Ver Mensaje Individual
Antiguo 20-10-2010
Capo

marcoszorrilla Va por buen camino
Resuelto:

He desinstalado completo FB, que conste que la versión que tenía era la buena la 2.1 la que en el XP me funcionaba, pero a tenor de esta consulta que he obtenido de Google he llegado a la conclusión que desinstalando e instalando de nuevo me funcionaria y ha habido suerte, lo que queda claro es que alguien ha cambiado algún fichero.

Cita:
Error que me daba con ISQL:
Cant’format message 17:51 ---message system code -4

Can't format message nn:mmm -- message text not found

This means the firebird.msg file on the client is either not found or is a different version than the server.

This is due to the way error messages are reported by Firebird. When error happens, the server sends the error code to the client. Client then looks up into firebird.msg file on a local hard disk and retrieves the message text which is presented to the user. This enables multiple clients to have error messages in different languages (for example, four clients using the same Firebird server can have error messages in English, French, Spanish and German).

When new versions of Firebird are released, error messages might get added, changed or deleted. If you have a client which is different version than the server it connects to, you might get 'strange' error messages (error code changed), or a warning that message text is not found.

To fix this, make sure your client and server are the same version.
Como apuntabais no tiene que ver con el formado del disco, pero me despistó que un XP funcionara y en un Vista no.

Un Saludo.
Responder Con Cita