![]() |
![]() |
| Paypal | FTP | CCD | Buscar | Trucos | Trabajo | Foros |
|
|||||||
| Registrarse | FAQ | Miembros | Calendario | Guía de estilo | Buscar | Temas de Hoy | Marcar Foros Como Leídos |
![]() |
|
|
Herramientas | Buscar en Tema | Desplegado |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
'Couldn't perform the edit because another user changed the record
Carissimos,
Para mi es mucho dificil escribir en espanol - let's try in english... Here is part of the delphi code ... qryProtocolo.FieldByName('userAlt').AsString := Usuario; qryProtocolo.FieldByName('DataHoraAlt').AsDateTime := AgoraBD; qryProtocolo.Post; - here is the error qryProtocolo.Close; qryProtocolo.ParamByName('prot_codigo').AsString := BuscaProt; qryProtocolo.Open; qryProtocolo.Locate('prot_codigo', BuscaProt, [loCaseInsensitive]); All other queries runs OK, there's no request live queries opened during edit method, there's no decimal fields. I've tried the following tips, unsuccessfully: 1. SET NOCCOUNT OFF on MS-SQL - this parameter is default on MS-SQL; 2. Use of decimal fields - BDE has a limitation of 15 decimal points - no decimal fields on the tables; 3. Use of timestamp fields - BDE and Windows different size for extended values of timestamp; 4. Change the dataset properties; Using ADO connection I've got no error - but I'll spend about 3 motnhs to migrate all the code from BDE to ADO! |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hello
How you can keep a data if you do not open the table first Where do you open it? Where is the open code, first to post it? Sorry, my English is very bad.
__________________
Siempre Novato |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi farmond
I have a question. What type of AgoraBD are you working with? Also, Could you try to do this?
Please let me know the results.... Regards
__________________
"La forma de empezar es dejar de hablar y empezar a hacerlo." - Walt Disney |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi
Of course date and time, can be the problem Mister Egostar has reason that can be the error. Mani people from hear speak good English Great
__________________
Siempre Novato |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Code
Para cHackAll - the error only occurs on edit method - insert and delete are OK;
Para Caral - this is part o the code - this form has 3585 lines; The code worked fine before the table grows over 128.000 records - no changes on the code, so the error is not in the code, but in the database connection. In other forms, thar references smaller tables, everything works fine. Para egostar - AgoraBD : TDateTime; |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Cita:
Cita:
Regards
__________________
"La forma de empezar es dejar de hablar y empezar a hacerlo." - Walt Disney |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Params checked
Caro egostar,
I've tried your tip, but it doesn't work - the error is not on the code, due on other forms that references to smaller tables it works fine - I think that the problem is on the BDE connection. Do you have any tip to change the BDE parameters, or a BDE version that works fine? I'm using Delphi 7.0 build 4.453, BDE Version 5.01, MS-SQL 2000 8.00.194 |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Sorry farmond, I have a mistake, I thought that you were using ParamByName insted of FieldByName.
Are you sure that the record you are trying to update is the correct one? So, I'll have to keep a close eye on this issue in order to see if I can help you. Regards.
__________________
"La forma de empezar es dejar de hablar y empezar a hacerlo." - Walt Disney |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi farmond
Can you change the RequestLive property from your qryProtocolo component to True? Let me know what happends Regards.
__________________
"La forma de empezar es dejar de hablar y empezar a hacerlo." - Walt Disney |
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Step into code
Caro egostar,
I've used Step by step debugging to find the error - the pointer is setting to the edited record. I've passed by all the lines of the code, and error has ocurred just in this event: qryProtocolo.Post; I'm using this code as default to other applications that works with smaller tables, and it's working fine. I've wrote this same code using ADO connection, and it's worked fine. So, I should tell tou that the code is right - the trouble occurs in the BDE connection - and it's very difficult to finda a solution. I'm posting to this forum because I've found interesting articles here. Sorry if I'm typing in enlglish, but I don't know how to write anything in Spanish. |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
A ver lo coloco en español y cualquier cosa me ayudan
Se me ocurre que esa tabla debe estar siendo trabajada en red, por lo tanto algun otro usuario modifico el registro antes del post y se genera esa excepcion, es lo que estoy entendiendo de la traduccion del error. Como el amigo no escribe mas codigo en el que esta la apertura y edicion de la tabla es muy dificil imaginar que puede suceder entre el edit y el post. Cita:
__________________
...Yo naci en esta ribera del arauca vibr@d0r Soy hermano de la espuma, de la garza, de la rosa y del sol... Viva Venezuela |
![]() |
| Herramientas | Buscar en Tema |
| Desplegado | |
|
|
Temas Similares
|
||||
| Tema | Autor | Foro | Respuestas | Último mensaje |
| applyupdates (record not found or changed by another user) | Stell | Conexión con bases de datos | 4 | 13-05-2008 13:36:20 |
| Error: "Record not found or changed by another user" | jmlifi | Varios | 0 | 27-01-2006 10:16:57 |
| Record not found or changed by another user | felixgo | Conexión con bases de datos | 1 | 30-09-2005 13:07:40 |
| Record not found or changed by another user. | Luis | Conexión con bases de datos | 2 | 12-08-2005 19:50:45 |
| error couldn't perform the edit because another user changed the record | marcelofabiani | Conexión con bases de datos | 3 | 25-01-2005 01:55:11 |
|