Ver Mensaje Individual
Antiguo 15-02-2005
Miembro

mamaro Va por buen camino
Post el mismo mens. de error

Saludos... yo tengo un problema similar, utilizo DLLs para crear paneles que luego incrusto en un ejecutable que hace de base; me daba un problema por el estilo y encontré por ahí un documento que dice así:

OLE Error: CoInitialize has not been called

In a project that needed to display HTML documents, I decided to use the TWebBrowser control. I had used this handy ActiveX control successfully in other projects before.

This application was an MDI application, written in Delphi 5. As a 'specialty' I had installed a beta version of Internet Explorer on my system. I am not sure which of this is responsible for it, but when I would call the function in my application to display the HTML document, the TWebBrowser element could not be instantiated.
Instead I would receive an error message:

'CoInitialize has not been called'

The surprising thing is that the webbrowser control shows fine in design mode! I checked and TWebBrowser was properly installed. The underlieing DLL was also registered properly. A call of

regsvr32 shdocvw.dll

did not help. Finally I manually called the CoInitialize() function. I had to add OLE2 to the list of used units. A good place to do this is the initialization part as the sample snippet below shows.
Thanks to Martin Vreeken for pointing out the necessary CoUninitialize() call.

Note:
In a multithreaded application, you have to put a call to CoInitialize at the beginning of your thread's Execute method and a matching CoUnInitialize at its end.

uses

ActiveX, // <-- make sure to include this unit

// older Delphi versions use: OLE2 instead

Windows; // and others

initialization

CoInitialize(nil);
// <-- manually call CoInitialize()

finalization

CoUnInitialize;
// <-- free memory

end.

El tema es que las dos secciones finales (initialization y finalization) no se pueden incluir en una DLL, espero les ayude y me puedan ayudar a mi también, desde ya muchas gracias.
Responder Con Cita