Ver Mensaje Individual
Antiguo 12-04-2023
Miembro

HerensugeBeltz Va por buen camino
Certificados de firma de código

Hola,
No sé si sabéis que a partir de junio los nuevos certificados de firma de código deben ir en dispositivos USB.
https://knowledge.digicert.com/gener...mber-2022.html

Nosotros tenemos un certificado válido hasta agosto de 2024 pero desde Sectigo nos han enviado una oferta que os traslado por si a alguien le interesa (está en correcto inglés):

Hello, this is Matt French with Sectigo.

We are reaching out to clients with Code Signing certificates to ensure they are aware of the upcoming changes and see if they would like to delay having to use a USB token with their certificate.

I see that your current certificate is valid until August 31st, 2024. The new changes will not affect your current certificate. However, when you go to renew the certificate, you will require a USB token that the certificate is housed in, to be directly plugged into the device that is signing with the Code Signing certificate (same as with the EV Code Signing certificates now).

You will not require a USB token for the duration of your order if you place your order before April 25th. I mention this because a lot of our customers are looking for ways to delay having to use the USB tokens and we have come up with a couple of options to help.

First, we are offering existing Code Signing certificate clients a promotion code equal to the value of the time they have remaining on their current certificate, if they place a new order for a 3 year Code Signing certificate.

Second, we are offering the fourth year free when you order a Code Signing certificate for 3 years, on orders placed before April 24th.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you would like me to send you a promotion code equivilent to the time remaining on your current certificate, that can be used as a discount off the purchase of a 3 year Code Signing certificate.

Kind regards
Responder Con Cita