Ver Mensaje Individual
Antiguo 21-02-2012
Miembro

makina Va por buen camino
Encontre la solucion

la solucion la encontre en
http://www.experts-exchange.com/Prog..._21354684.html

by: DissasterPosted on 2005-03-17 at 09:05:54ID: 13566959
I've encontered this error before, when I executed the dataset.enable/disablecontrols with a linked grid, and between this lines I deleted some records. As far as I understand this happens because the grid does not check how many records it has after it's been re-activated.

As far as I know this is a bug that delphi has from some time, I searched all over the internet for a long time before I found the solution, and this is it:

1.- copy the file dbgrids.pas to your proyect directory (the original location is in %Program files%\Borland\Delphi7\Source\Vcl)
this is to avoid re-compiling the vcl, which by the way i don´t know how to do, if someone know, i'll be glad if they tell me how.

2.- edit the dbgrids.pas file you just copied and make the TCustomDBGrid.UpdateActive procedure look like the following lines:
Código Delphi [-]
procedure TCustomDBGrid.UpdateActive;
var
  NewRow: Integer;
  Field: TField;
begin
  if FDatalink.Active and HandleAllocated and not (csLoading in ComponentState) then
  begin
    NewRow := FDatalink.ActiveRecord + FTitleOffset;
    if (Row <> NewRow) and (NewRow < RowCount) then // <-- Modified line original line was: if Row <> NewRow then
    begin                                           
      if not (dgAlwaysShowEditor in Options) then HideEditor;
      MoveColRow(Col, NewRow, False, False);
      InvalidateEditor;
    end;
    Field := SelectedField;
    if Assigned(Field) and (Field.Text <> FEditText) then
      InvalidateEditor;
  end;
end;
that's it.. now when you recompile your proyect, it will use this unit instead of the original dbgrids.pas, and the problem will be solved.

Hope this helps
Responder Con Cita